Friday, November 11, 2011

A letter to other Worlds

Letter 1
Tomato, Lamina and Tillo were having a tea party.
They had a discussion about If-Worlds and then this started it all.


Letter 1
Tomato: So you are saying, there are many worlds out there that are different from ours? Where people live in little boxes or stone blocks? I find that hard to believe....

Letter 1
Lamina: It is true though! I've seen it, in some other worlds people look different and they eat flowers for dinner!!

Letter 1
Tillo: Hahaha. Flowers are not for dinner silly~ Those people are silly!

Letter 1
Hobocat: I am sure I can bring you more of these strange tales, if you want?
Tillo: *gasps and falls over*

Letter 1
Hobocat: I travel around a lot, if you write me a letter, I can carry it to another world and get you a reply!

Letter 1
Lamina: It is a good idea!
Tillo: Letter writing GO!

***

Letter 1
Tomato: Hmm. What should I write....?

Dear Sir/Madam,


How do you do?
My name is Padmarascha Greene, only most people call me Tomato.
I was told that there are other worlds that exist with the most strange things and people that I cannot even begin to fathom. Where pictures move or fire starts themselves with a clap.
I am not convinced that this is indeed true, however I am very interested in hearing more of these stories if it is indeed the case.


I look forward to receiving a reply from you.


Signed,
Padmarascha Greene


Letter 1
Tomato thought for a moment and added:

P.S.: Do you eat flowers for dinner?

Letter 1
Tomato: Here it is.
Hobocat: I will make sure I drop it off somewhere fun.

Letter 1
Tomato: Be careful on your trips!

Letter 1
Tomato: I hope someone kind will pick up the letter and tell me interesting things about their world. I would love to hear stories from people in other worlds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I just stumbled on this blog (through the link on MayYeo's flickr). What an endearing crew is to meet here! I intend to follow their adventures; thanks for posting these. Have happy holidays all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and an auspicious start for an enchanting story!

    ReplyDelete